纽约英语口语网新版
林肯英语 - 3
A Day in the Life of a Typical American White Collar Worker
Situation 13 In the Parking Lot-1 在停车场

Steve: James, wait. I really want to say I'm sorry for my behavior before. 詹姆士 等一下。 我真的要为我先前的行为说对不起。

James: Don't mention it. 不要再提它了

Steve: No, really, I did a rotten thing back there and I just wanted to apologize. 不,是真的。 我做了一件很糟糕的事情,我想说对不起。

James: Forget about it. You are under a lot of pressure over the last few weeks, I know how important this project was to you. 忘记它吧。 你在过去的几个星期中压力很大。 我知道这个项目对你来说有多么重要。

Steve: Yeah, but it was important to you too, and I shouldn't have turned on you like that. 是的,但是对你来说也是 我不应该象那样对你。

James: Well, you may have a chance to make it up to me. 好,你有一个机会来补偿我。

Steve: How? 怎么补偿?

James: If I become vice president I'll need my own good men to work for me. 如果我成为副董事我需要我自己的人来为我工作

Steve: Would you do that for me? 你会为我那样做?