- 701
I'd be filled with guilt.
这样我会羞愧万分无地自容的
- 702
You could get him out and then divorce him.
你可以把他弄出来后再跟他离婚啊
- 703
Not an option. I'm catholic.
恕难从命 我可是天主教徒
- 704
Hence the guilt.
这么做有罪
- 705
So, what are our options?
那 我们还有别的选择吗
- 706
This; us; stolen moments;
就是像现在这样偷情啊
- 707
seeing each other whenever we can:
抓住每个可能在一起的机会
- 708
Carlos never needs to know
卡洛斯永远都不会知道
- 709
No
不行
- 710
I thought this is what you wanted
我以为这不就是你想要的吗
- 711
I want all of you
我要的是一个完整的你
- 712
All or nothing
宁为玉碎 不为瓦全
- 713
Then it's nothing.
那你就什么都别想了
- 714
So you won't get a divorce,
这么说 你不打算离婚
- 715
but you'll have an affair
但又想红杏出墙
- 716
I said I was catholic,
我说过我信天主教
- 717
not a fanatic.
可没说我有那么狂热啊
- 718
You know, David, you could tell me to stop
大卫 你知道的 你随时可以叫停
- 719
Just tell me to stop, and I will
只要你喊停 我马上就停
- 720
Or you can have me right now...
或者你现在就能占有我