- 201
It forces you to rexamine everything.
环境逼你重新审视一切
- 202
I was a very bad person for a very long time,
一直以来我都不是个好人
- 203
but now all that is gonna change
现在我要改变
- 204
because I'm on a new path.
我在一条全新的道路上
- 205
A new path?
新道路?
- 206
I am going to live a virtuous life.
我要过一种有道德的生活
- 207
I wanna do right by you,
我会对你好
- 208
by my mamá
对妈妈好
- 209
and by my god.
还有对上帝好
- 210
What the hell did they do to you in that prison?
在监狱里他们对你做了什么?
- 211
All right, this is my last hand, and then I gotta go. Already?
这是我最后一把 然后我要走 为什么?
- 212
I left a proposal on my desk at work.
我有一个没完成的提案
- 213
I have to go over it tonight,
今晚必须赶出来
- 214
or you-know-who is gonna have my head. Nina.
不然你们知道谁会要我的命 妮娜
- 215
You know, this gainful employment thing
你的痛苦工作
- 216
is really starting to cut into our social life.
已经开始影响我们的社交生活了
- 217
Well, if one of you would just agree to raise my kids,
只要你们谁愿意帮我养孩子我就不用工作
- 218
I wouldn't need a job. Any takers?
有人愿意吗?
- 219
Ha ha. No, I didn't think so.
我想也没有
- 220
Ante up.
下注