Susan: Yes, I'd love to come some other time, if it can be arranged. 可 以, 如 果 能 安 排 的 话, 我 愿 意 改 个 时 间 来。
Simon: I'll have a word with Jane and let you know. 我 跟 简 说 一 下, 再 告 诉 你。
Susan: Thank you very much. 太 谢 谢 了。
Simon: Hi, Zhang. I've been wanting to ask if you have any plans for Thanksgiving Day? 你 好, 张。 我 一 直 想 问 感 恩 节 你 计 划 好 怎 么 过 了 吗?
Zhang: No, not really. 还 没 有 呢。
Simon: I wonder if you could come to my home to spend Thanksgiving with us together? 不 知 道 你 愿 不 愿 意 和 我 们 一 块 过?
Zhang: Oh, thank you for inviting me. I'd love to very much. 噢, 谢 谢 你 邀 请 我。 我 很 愿 意 去。
Bob: Hi, Cathy. I'm glad I ran into you on the campus. 你 好, 凯 西。 很 高 兴 在 校 园 里 碰 上 你。
Cathy: Why, what's up? 有 什 么 事 吗?
Bob: I was planning to go on a hike with John this weekend and we thought you might like to come. I called this morning but you weren't in. 我 准 备 这 个 周 末 和 约 翰 去 徒 步 旅 行, 我 们 想 你 可 能 也 愿 意 去。 我 早 上 给 你 打 了 电 话, 可 是 你 不 在 家。