- 461
No, honey, you're not gonna do anything.
不 亲爱的 你什么都不用做
- 462
You're in a wheelchair for a reason, okay?
你就乖乖坐在轮椅里 好吗?
- 463
Why don't you let Karl and I do the dishes?
干嘛不让我和卡尔来收拾呢?
- 464
All right, but if I catch you guys in there talking about me,
好吧 如果让我发现你们在里面谈论我
- 465
you're gonna be the one in a wheelchair. Oh, really?
你就要坐轮椅了 真的?
- 466
Yeah. Mmm. Yeah?
真的? 真的
- 467
Well, I think maybe the dishes can wait for a second.
洗碗可以再等一会
- 468
Just a second? Yeah, just a second.
一会? 一会
- 469
What the hell?
妈的!
- 470
What's the matter?
怎么了?
- 471
Aah!
啊!
- 472
Jeez, ah, we got a leak.
天啊 漏水了
- 473
Oh. I'll sop up the water.
我来把水弄干
- 474
Why don't you see go see the guy across the street?
你去找下街对面的那个人好吗?
- 475
He's a plumber, in the gray house.
他是个水管工 在灰色的房子里
- 476
All right. I'll be right back.
好 我马上就回来
- 477
His name's Delfino.
他叫德尔非诺
- 478
Where's he going?
他去哪里?
- 479
Oh, we've got a bit of a plumbing emergency.
有个紧急情况 漏水了
- 480
So you sent him over to Mike's?
你让他去找麦克?