- 161
Besides, all the neighbors are out today,
而且今天所有的邻居都在
- 162
and I want them to see how happy we are and wish they were us.
我想让他们知道我们有多开心 让他们羡慕我们
- 163
Hey.
嘿
- 164
Uh, the baby's a beauty.
嗯 孩子很漂亮
- 165
We think so, but we're a little biased.
是啊 我们有点溺爱她
- 166
Oh, wow, she's got my eyes.
喔 她的眼睛和我一样
- 167
Huh?
哦
- 168
Oh, I'm Dale.
我是戴尔
- 169
Dale helm. I'm the baby's birth father.
戴尔 赫尔姆 我是孩子的亲生父亲
- 170
Uh, well, hi, Dale.
嗯 你好 戴尔
- 171
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
- 172
A lot of people have been looking for you.
很多人都在找你
- 173
Yeah, I know, lawyers and stuff.
是的 我知道 律师和法院的那些人
- 174
I got kinda held up in Florida longer than I thought.
我在佛罗里达州有点事情 耽搁了一段时间
- 175
Spring break, right?
春假 对吧?
- 176
Yeah. Oh, man, we were wasted 24/7.
是的 伙计 我们整天无所事事
- 177
Then I got the message and just thought
然后我收到短信就以为是
- 178
my friends were messing with me. Those buttwads!
我的朋友在捉弄我 那些混蛋!
- 179
Ahem. Well, it's a good thing he's here.
好吧 他在这里是个好事情
- 180
We can take him to the lawyer's office,
我们可以带他到律师办公室