- 521
I'm not the type of person
我不是那种
- 522
that can keep things bottled up inside.
有话憋在心里的人
- 523
Really? So I'm just gonna have to get this off my chest.
真的? 所以我现在打算把心里话都说出来
- 524
You made me feel really bad about myself yesterday at the restaurant.
你昨天在餐馆 真的让我很难堪
- 525
My sincerest apologies.
在这里向你表示真诚的歉意
- 526
You treated me like some sort of mercenary,
你昨天把我当成一个唯利是图的人
- 527
like the only reason I came here
好像我来这的唯一原因
- 528
was to extort money from you.
就是敲诈你们
- 529
Well, to be honest, first, we bought you pie,
好吧 说实话 是我们先给你买了馅饼
- 530
then you tried to extort money from us.
然后你就开始敲诈我们
- 531
See? There it is again, Lynette... that mean streak.
看看 又来了 勒奈特
- 532
All I want is what's best for my child,
我所想要的就是为了孩子
- 533
fortom'schild.
为了 汤姆 的孩子
- 534
As the mother of 80% of Tom's children,
作为 汤姆 大部分孩子的妈妈
- 535
I don't think it's in their best interest
我认为这不是为了他们好
- 536
for you to drive us into bankruptcy. Of course it isn't.
因为你会让我们破产 当然不是了
- 537
Here.
看这
- 538
I signed the waiver
我签了弃权证书
- 539
that the lawyer sent over with the check.
当我律师把它和支票一起寄来后
- 540
And I'm not even asking for any back child support.
而我也不想要任何抚养费