- 641
the other way starts to look more entertaining.
另一条路看起来就会更有意思
- 642
You're awful.
你太坏了
- 643
I know. I blame shoddy parenting.
我知道 我认为是养育不当的责任
- 644
You know, we never discussed
我们从未讨论过
- 645
what it was like for you while you were away.
你不在的时候生活是怎样的
- 646
I just want you to know, if you ever wanna talk about it,
我只是想你知道 什么时候你想谈谈了
- 647
there's nothing you can't tell me.
你可以告诉我一切
- 648
Thanks.
谢谢
- 649
Not right now, OK?
但不是现在 好吗
- 650
I'll pick up my bags later.
我等下来拿我的包
- 651
- It's not my fault you weren't there. - What?
-你不在 不是我的错 -什么
- 652
It's not. I know what you're feeling, but...
不是我的错 我知道你的感受 但是
- 653
How could you possibly know?
你怎么可能知道
- 654
For six months
6个月来
- 655
I have prayed every day for that man to wake up.
我每天祈祷 祈祷他能醒过来
- 656
And you made me give up on him.
是你让我放弃他的
- 657
I did not make you.
我没让你放弃他
- 658
Not on purpose. But you did.
虽说不是故意的 但还是你导致的
- 659
You were sweet, charming and English.
你很温馨 迷人 还是英国人
- 660
And that why when my prayers were answered,
这就是为什么当我的祈祷得到了回应时