纽约英语口语网新版
国际商务英语
Unit 2 Inquiry 询 盘 - A-1
基本用语

1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue. 我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。

2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。

3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。

4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer? 请寄样品目录和详细报价。

5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices. 请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。

6. Your ad in today's China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices. 对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。

7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。

8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you. 若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。

9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you. 若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长期合同。

10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount. 鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。