纽约英语口语网新版
国际商务英语
Unit 4 Visiting A Factory 参观工厂 - A-3
对话 - 2

A: I'll show you around and explain the operation as we go along. 我陪你到各处看看,边走边讲解生产操作。

B: That'll be most helpful. 那太好了。

A: That is our office block. We have all the administrative depart- ments there. Down there is the research and development section. 那是我们的办公大楼。我们所有的行政部门都在那里。那边是研发部。

B: How much do you spend on development every year? 你们每年在科研上花多少钱?

A: About 3-4% of the gross sales. 大约是总销售额的 3% 到 4% 。

B: What's that building opposite us? 对面那座建筑是什么?

A: That's the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock. 那是仓库,存放周转快的货物,这样有急的订货时,就可以立刻交现货。

B: If I placed an order now, how long would it be before I got delivery? 如果我现在订购,到交货前需要多长时间?

A: It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want. 那主要得看订单大小以及你需要的产品而定。