- 541
Well, I do think it's silly
我觉得如果人家不想要七千块
- 542
to give someone $7,000
你却非要塞给她
- 543
if they don't want it
这是很愚蠢的
- 544
Listen to me, you're gonna go back there,
你听着 我要你回去找她
- 545
you're gonna put that money in Rita's hands,
亲手把钱交到丽塔手中
- 546
and you're gonna convince her
你还得让她相信
- 547
that life is not worth living unless she has jugs the size of Texas
没有超级大波的女人 还不如死了算了
- 548
Do I make myself clear?
你听明白了吗
- 549
I just realized Rita and I have a lot in common.
我突然觉得我和丽塔有很多共同之处
- 550
Please don't tell me you have low self-esteem,
不要告诉我你自卑
- 551
because if I laugh now,
因为我现在一笑
- 552
I'm gonna crack the one good rib that I have left.
唯一一根完好的肋骨也得断掉
- 553
We are both controlled by our husbands,
我们都受丈夫的支配
- 554
which is idiotic because they're both behind bars
而他们都在牢里这让我们显得更蠢
- 555
We should have all the power
我们得独立
- 556
I am not trying to control you.
我不是想控制你
- 557
I just don't wanna end up in the morgue.
我只是不想被送到停尸房
- 558
This isn't about that.
不是那回事
- 559
Gabrielle, the morphine's wearing off.
加布丽尔 镇痛剂药力要过去了
- 560
I really don't have time for these games
我没时间跟你在这斗嘴