- 711
I just won't.
不想
- 712
Now and then, we allneed a little help...
无论何时 我们都需要帮助
- 713
So we ask for small favors.
所以我们请人帮忙
- 714
Thanks. I owe you one.
谢谢 我欠你一次
- 715
But it's always best
但我们最好
- 716
to be wary of those eager to come to our rescue.
提防招之而来的帮助
- 717
Well, go on. Kiss the bride.
来 吻新娘吧
- 718
Because even the smallest of favors...
因为就算是小小的帮忙
- 719
Sure thing, Tom. I'd be happy to baby-sit for you.
当然 汤姆 我愿意帮你看孩子
- 720
My, have you noticed how clogged my rain gutters are?
注意到我的雨槽堵了吗?
- 721
Carries a price tag.
都要付出代价
- 722
Yes, everyone has an agenda.
是啊 每个人都有自己的小算盘
- 723
I heard about your operation, aunt Inez,
伊内兹阿姨 我听说你要动手术了
- 724
and I'm jumping on a plane right now
我现在就坐飞机
- 725
to come and help you out.
来帮你
- 726
No matter what they may tell us.
不管他们说了什么
- 727
No, I'm happy to,
不 我很乐意
- 728
and I'm prepared to stay as long as it takes.
需要多久我就呆多久
- 729
And in those rare instances
很少的情况下
- 730
where thereis no ulterior motive,
帮助完全没有隐藏的动机