Angela: Have you ever seen a Ford Siesta? 你见过福特西斯塔吗?
Anna: A Ford Siesta? 福特西斯塔?
Angela: Yes. You've heard of the Ford Sierra ... 对。你以前听说过福特西亚……
Anna: Yes. 听说过。
Angela: And you've heard of the Ford Fiesta ... 并且你以前听说过福特飞斯塔……
Angela: Well, mine is a Ford Siesta.It's bigger than a Fiesta, and smaller than a Sierra. 好的,我买的车子就是福特西斯塔。它比飞斯塔大,比西亚小。
Anna: Ha. Ha. What is it really? 哈。哈。究竟是什么车?
Angela: Don't you believe me? 你不信我吗?
Anna: No. What have you really bought? 信。你究竟买的是什么车?
Angela: A Volkswagen - like yours. 跟你的一样━老爷车。
Anna: Ah.Now I believe you. I've just made some coffee. Would you like some?喔。现在我相信了。我刚煮了咖啡。你喝点吗?
Angela: Yes, please. But come and see the car first. 好的,请来一点。但还是先来看看车吧。
Anna: Oh. OK. 喔。好的。
Angela: There it is. 就在那儿。
Anna: Oh, yes. I like the colour.喔,看见了。我喜欢车的颜色。
Angela: Spinach green. 菠菜绿。
Anna: Very nice. 很好看。