Elizabeth: Are you all right? 您最近一切好吧?
Jeff: Elizabeth, your uncle has a problem. 伊丽莎白,你叔叔有个难题。
Elizabeth: Really? 真的吗?
Mr Jones: Yes ... I know! Jeff, let's ask the public. 不错……我也知道!杰夫,我们再问问大众的意见吧!
Jeff: OK. Elizabeth, you're the public. 好吧。伊丽莎白,你就代表大众的意见。
Mr Jones: Yes. Now, do you like this slogan? 是的。那么,你喜不喜欢这句标语?
Mr Jones: "Travel to the sun with Sunshine Travel." “参加阳光旅行社,奔向光明旅程。”
Elizabeth: No. Not much. 不好。不够好。
Mr Jones: Oh. How about this one? 噢。那么这一句怎么样?
Mr Jones: "Travel to the sunshine with Sunshine Travel." “参加阳光旅行社,奔向阳光旅程。”
Elizabeth: Er ... Not really. 呃……这不够好。
Mr Jones: Oh. "Sunshine Travel: the world's favourite travel agency"? 噢,“阳光旅行社:世界上最受欢迎的旅行社”?
Elizabeth: Ooh, no! Have you got any more? 噢,不好!您还有没有别的更好的?
Mr Jones: Only the old one: "With Sunshine Travel, it's a small world." 只有原来的那一句:“参加阳光旅行社,使天涯若比邻。”
Elizabeth: It's perfect. 这句完美极了。