Woman: Smaller? 小?
Presenter: No. 不对。
Man: Bigger! 比较大!
Presenter: Yes, George. But no points for that. ... 答对了,乔治。但不予计分。……
Presenter: And the winner is: Mary Watkins! 好,优胜者是:玛丽·渥金斯!
Presenter: Well, Mary, you have won a Sunshine Travel holiday. 玛丽,你赢得了阳光旅游假期。
Presenter: You can go to Barbados or to Canada. Which would you prefer? 你可以去巴贝多或加拿大。你喜欢去哪里?
Woman: I don't mind really. Er ... I think I'd prefer Barbados. 无所谓。呃……我想我还是比较喜欢巴贝多。
Presenter: You'd prefer Barbados. 你会喜欢巴贝多的。
Woman: Yes. It's hotter. 对。那里的气候比较热。
Presenter: Well, that's fine. So Mary Watkins is going to Barbados. 嗯,很好。玛丽·渥金斯打算去巴贝多度假。
Presenter: But don't forget: Canada or Barbados, 但别忘了:不论是加拿大或巴贝多,
Presenter: Hong Kong or Jamaica - with Sunshine Travel, it's a small world! 香港或牙买加━参加阳光旅游,天涯若比邻!
Mr Jones: Well, what do you think? 嗯,你认为怎么样?
Jeff: It's too long, but parts of it are good. I like the "new" slogan. 广告太长了,但某些部分还不错。我喜欢那个“新的”标题。
Mr Jones: That was my idea. 那是我的主意。