Man: Excuse me. Could I take this chair? 对不起。我能拿走这把椅子吗?
Jeff: Er ... sure. 噢……可以。
Man: Thanks. 谢谢。
Jeff: Do you mind if I smoke? 你们介意我抽烟吗?
Anna: Smoke if you must. 如果你实在要抽就抽吧。
Elizabeth: Jeff ... I'd rather you didn't. 杰夫……我希望你能不抽就不抽。
Jeff: Oh. 噢。
Elizabeth: Listen ... we've just played the game of squash. We've had some exercise. 听我说……我们刚打完壁球。刚做完运动。
Elizabeth: We're feeling really healthy - 我们感到非常健康━
Jeff: - and I want a cigarette. Yes, you're right. ━而我却想要抽烟。是的,你说得对。
Elizabeth: Why don't you stop? 为什么你不戒掉?
Jeff: OK. 好的,我会戒烟的。
Elizabeth: Really? 真的?
Jeff: Yes. You're absolutely right.It's a stupid habit. I'm gonna stop right now. 是的。你完全正确。这是个很坏的习惯。我打算马上就戒烟。
Jeff: Watch this. One pack of cigarettes ... Gone! 看这一包烟……去吧!
Anna: Very good, Jeff. Oh! What time is it? 好极了,杰夫。噢!几点钟了?
Elizabeth: Nearly nine. 快九点钟了。
Anna: I have to go. 我得走了。
Jeff: Well, when you have to go, you have to go. 嗯,当你非走不可时,那就走吧。