纽约英语口语网新版
伯明翰英语口语
第 14 课:Is the restaurant open? 餐厅还营业吗?

Maria: Is the restaurant open? 餐厅还营业吗?

Desk clerk: I'm sorry, madam.The restaurant's closed. But the bar's open. 对不起,女士。餐厅已经关门了。但是酒吧还在营业。

Maria: Ah. Good. Where is it? 噢。好的。 酒吧在哪里?

Desk clerk: Straight on and turn left. 直走然后左转。

Maria: Thank you. 谢谢你。

Desk clerk: You're welcome, madam. 不客气,女士。

Maria: Anna,would you like a drink? 安娜, 要饮料吗?

Anna: Yes, please. Thank you, Maria. 好。谢谢,玛丽亚。

Maria: The bar's this way ... Straight on ... and turn left. Ah, yes. What would you like? 酒吧往这边走……直走…… 然后左转。噢,到了。你想喝什么?

Anna: An orange juice, please. 桔子汁,麻烦您了。

Maria: OK. 没问题。

Michel: Excuse me. 对不起。

Desk clerk: Yes, sir? 先生,什么事?

Michel: I'd like a coin for the telephone. A 10p coin. 我想要一个硬币打电话。 一个十便士的硬币。

Desk clerk: Yes, sir. But - 可以,先生。但是━

Michel: Here's 50p. 这有五十便士。

Desk clerk: Yes, sir. 10, 20, 30, 40, 50. 是的,先生。10,20,30,40,50便士。

Michel: Thank you. 谢谢你。

Desk clerk: You're welcome, sir. But you have a telephone in your room. 不客气,先生。但是你的房间里有电话。

Michel: Oh. Sorry. 噢。对不起。