纽约英语口语网新版
伯明翰英语口语
第 25 课: Tea or coffee, sir? 先生,要茶还是咖啡?

Waiter: Tea or coffee, sir? 先生,要茶还是咖啡?

Michel: Coffee, please. 请给我咖啡。

Waiter: Tea or coffee, madam? 这位女士,要来点茶还是咖啡?

Maria: Tea, please. 请给我茶。

Michel: I always take coffee in the morning. 我早上通常都会喝(take)咖啡。

Maria: Really? 真的吗?

Michel: No, sorry. That's wrong. I always have coffee in the morning.不对,抱歉。我说错了。我早上通常都会喝(have)咖啡。

Maria: It's OK. I understand. 没关系。我听得懂。

Michel: Yes, but this is English: 不错,不过英语应该这样讲才对:

Michel: "I always have coffee in the morning." “我早上通常都会喝(have)咖啡。”

Maria: Yes ... 是……

Michel: And this is not English:"I always take coffee in the morning." 而不该讲成:“我早上通常都会喝(take)咖啡。”

Maria: Thank you, Michel. 谢谢你告诉我,米切尔。

Waiter: Your tea, madam. 女士,你的茶来了。

Maria: Thank you. 谢谢你。

Waiter: Your coffee, sir. 先生,你的咖啡。

Michel: Thank you. 谢谢你。