Woman: and I can read Japanese quite well. It's not difficult. 我的日文阅读能力也不错。那并不困难。
Jeff: Oh, I see. Just a moment ...噢,我懂了。等一下……
Woman: Yes? 什么?
Jeff: Can I ask you a question?我可以问你一个问题吗?
Woman: Certainly. But please speak - 当然可以。但请说━
Woman: What is your question? 你有什么问题?
Jeff: Well ... you always say:"I only speak a little English."嗯,……你总是说:“我只会说一点点的英语。”
Woman: Yes ... 是……
Jeff: but you speak English perfectly.但是你的英语说得非常好。
Woman: Yes, you're right. You see, my name isn't Muller. 是的,你说的没错。你看, 我的名字不是穆勒。
Woman: It's Miller. I work for Sunshine Travel. 是米勒。我为阳光旅行社工作。
Jeff: You work for Sunshine Travel?你为阳光旅行社工作?
Woman: Yes. This was a little test. We sometimes do a test like this -是的。这是一个小小的测验。 有时候我们会进行一项这样的测验
Woman: for the Sunshine Travel couriers. 为阳光旅行社的导游。
Jeff: Oh, I see. Well, am I a good courier?噢,我懂了。嗯,我是一个好导游吗?
Woman: Yes, you're very good. Now ... what would you like to eat? 是的,你非常好。现在…… 你想要吃点儿什么呢?
Jeff: You're the Japanese expert.你是日文专家。
Woman: No, I'm not. Perhaps Mrs Muller can read Japanese, but I can't. 不,我不是。或许穆勒太太看得懂日文,但我看不懂。
Woman: Where's that menu in English? 英文菜单在哪里呢?