Jeff: I'm American.我是美国人。
Woman: The American sense of humour. What kind of gloves would you like? 美国式的幽默感。你想要买什么样的手套呢?
Woman: We have leather, wool, suede ... 我们有皮革的,羊毛的,麂皮的……
Jeff: Leather, please.请给我皮革的。
Woman: Small, medium or large? 小号的,中号的还是大号的?
Jeff: Small, please.请给我小号的。
Woman: Are you sure? 你确定吗?
Jeff: Yes. Small. They're not for me. They're for a friend.是的。小号的。它们不是给我买的。它们是给一位朋友买的。
Woman: Oh, I see. A lady or a gentleman? 噢,我知道了。是女士还是先生?
Jeff: A lady. Ah, these are very nice. Are they expensive? "IIs sont chers?" 一位女士。嗯,这些手套真漂亮。它们很贵吗?“它们很贵吗?”
Woman: That's very good. Cent soixante - quinze francs. 你说得很好。一百七十五法郎。
Jeff: Cent soixante ... That's ...七十……是……
Woman: One hundred and seventy-five francs, sir. 一百七十五法郎,先生。
Jeff: Thank you. I still have problems with numbers.谢谢你。我在法语数字方面仍旧有问题。
Jeff: Yes, they're fine. I'll take them.是的,它们很好。我想把它们买下来。