- 101
Yeah, it'd still be nice if you gave him a grace period.
如果你宽限一下也未尝不可
- 102
Oh, I'm being nice
我已经够宽限了
- 103
I could have him arrested
我本可以让人逮捕他的
- 104
I mean, don't get me wrong.
别误会
- 105
I am all for Julie spending time with Karl
我完全赞成朱莉和卡尔在一起
- 106
He is still her dad,
毕竟他是她爸爸
- 107
and she loves him.
她也爱他
- 108
But...
但是
- 109
But he's with Edie.
他和伊迪在一起
- 110
I mean, she's not exactly the maternal type.
我觉得她算不上是个好妈妈的典范
- 111
I wouldn't be a good mother if I wasn't concerned
我要不在乎这一点 我就不是个好妈妈
- 112
I mean, who knows what passes for a kid-friendly,
我是说 谁知道他们在那的亲子时光
- 113
good time in there?
是怎么度过的
- 114
Drugs? Porn? Smoking?
嗑药 看黄片 抽烟
- 115
Doesn't sound like they're having an orgy in there
听起来他们不像是在进行狂欢
- 116
Obviously, they saw us coming.
很明显 他们料到我们要来
- 117
Whoo! That's a strike!
一记好球
- 118
Hey, guys!
各位好啊
- 119
Hey! Look who's here!
瞧瞧谁来了
- 120
Parker, guess what I got
帕克 猜猜我带了什么