- 621
Tom, for something he did 12 years ago.
汤姆 就因为他12年前的一夜风流
- 622
And I'm afraid if I can't fix this
我害怕我无法理顺这个
- 623
that the anger's just gonna fester, until...
我的怒火会愈演愈烈的 直至
- 624
Lynette, listen to me.
勒奈特 听我说
- 625
You and Tom will survive this.
你和汤姆会熬过去的
- 626
No, seriously, Gabby.
不 我是认真的 加比
- 627
I am so tired of pretending to smile.
我厌倦了整天强颜欢笑
- 628
You and Tom will survive this.
你和汤姆会熬过去的
- 629
Yeah? How can you be so sure?
是吗 你为什么那么肯定
- 630
Because some marriages were built to last.
因为有些婚姻注定要天长地久
- 631
And some aren't.
有些却不是
- 632
Trust me, I know the difference.
相信我 我知道两者的区别所在
- 633
I'm looking for Bree Van de Kamp.
我要见布里·范德坎普
- 634
Could you excuse me for just a minute?
我失陪一下
- 635
Orson, congratulations.
奥森 恭喜你
- 636
Excuse me. Are you Mrs. Van de Kamp?
打扰了 你是布里·范德坎普
- 637
It's Hodge now.
我现在姓霍吉
- 638
Yes, I'm terribly sorry to barge in like this,
我非常抱歉在这种场合冒昧登门
- 639
but we need your husband to come down to the morgue.
但我们需要你丈夫去一趟停尸房
- 640
We may have found his wife's body.
他妻子的尸体可能找到了