纽约英语口语网新版
芝加哥英语口语
第 11 课: Requesting Help with a Map 借助地图寻求帮助 - 4

Conversation A : I Have a Map 我有地图

MARTIN: OK. Now. Where is the harbor?好,那么,港口在哪儿?

CLERK: The harbor?港口?

MARTIN: Yes. I'm going to take the ferry.是的,我打算乘渡船。

CLERK: Oh, that harbor! It's near the market.哦,那个港口,在机场附近。

MARTIN: Tell me which street.告诉我哪条街。

CLERK: Look at the map. The market is here. The ferry is there.看地图,市场在这儿,码头在这儿。

MARTIN: Excuse me. Where is the market?对不起,市场在哪儿?

MAN: Over there.在那边。

MARTIN: Where?哪里?

MAN: Oh, sorry. Are you driving?哦,对不起,你开车吗?

MARTIN: Yes, I have a car.是的,我有车。

MAN: Good. Turn left. Then go for about twenty blocks. Then turn right.好,向左拐,然后大约过20个街区,然后向右拐。

MARTIN: I have a map. Please show me the market on the map.我有地图,请在地图上把市场指给我看。

MARTIN: Good afternoon. I'm Martin Learner. I'm a reporter. I want to ask some questions. Who are you?下午好,我叫马丁·勒纳,我是记者,我想问几个问题,你是哪位?

CAPTAIN: I'm Kurt Adamson. I'm the captain.我叫克特·亚当森,我是船长。

MARTIN: I'm writing a story about the ferry.我在写一篇关于港口的报导。