纽约英语口语网新版
芝加哥英语口语
第 18 课:Talking About Homes and Farming 谈论住处和农活 - 1

Conversation : At a Farmer's Meeting 拜访农家

MARTIN: Hello. I'm Martin Learner.你好,我叫马丁·勒纳。

WILT: I'm Wilt Brauer. How are you?我叫威尔特·布劳沃。你好吗?

MARTIN: Fine, thanks. How are you?很好,谢谢。你好吗?

WILT: Fine, thanks. This is Mrs. Brauer.很好,谢谢。这是布劳沃夫人。

MARTIN: Good evening, Mrs. Brauer.晚上好。布劳沃夫人。

EMILY: I'm Emily. What do you do, Mr. Learner?我叫艾米莉。勒纳先生,你做什么工作?

MARTIN: I'm a reporter. May I ask some questions?我是记者。我能问些问题吗?
WILT: Of course.当然。

MARTIN: Are you a farmer?你是农民吗?

WILT: Yes, I am.是的。

MARTIN: Are all these men farmers?这些男士也是农民吗?

WILT: Yes, they are.是的。

EMILY: Some women are farmers, too..一些妇女也是农民。

WILT: Emily is a good farmer.艾米莉是个很好的农民。
 
EMILY: Yes, we're both farmers. Would you like some coffee?.是的,我们俩都是农民。喝点咖啡吗?

MARTIN: Yes, please好的。

EMILY: Come with me.跟我来。

MARTIN: Thank you.谢谢。

EMILY: You're welcome. Have you met Chuck Kessler?不客气,你见过查克·凯斯勒吗?

MARTIN: No, I haven't. Hello, how are you?没有。你好吗?

CHUCK: Fine, thanks. Who are you?很好,谢谢。你叫什么? 