纽约英语口语网新版
芝加哥英语口语
第 18 课:Talking About Homes and Farming 谈论住处和农活 - 2

Conversation : At a Farmer's Meeting 拜访农家

MARTIN: Martin Learner. Are you a farmer?马丁·勒纳。你是个农民吗?

CHUCK: Oh, yes. We're all farmers.噢,是的,我们都是农民。

MARTIN: Where do you live?你在哪儿住?

CHUCK: I live in the country.我在农村住。

EMILY: He and Mrs. Kessler live in a big house east of here.他和凯斯勒夫人住在离这儿东边的一所大房子里。

MARTIN: Where do you live, Emily?你在哪儿住,艾米莉?

EMILY: We live south of here. We live in a small house.我住在这儿的南边。我住在一所小房子里。

CHUCK: Where do you live? Do you live on a farm?你住哪儿?你住在农场吗?

MARTIN: No, I don't. I live in Baltimore. I live in an apartment.不。我住在巴尔的摩。我住在一所公寓里。

CHUCK: Do you like the city?你喜欢城市吗?

MARTIN: Yes. I like the country, too. But my home is in the city.是的。我也喜欢农村。但我家在城市里。

MARTIN: This is good coffee.这咖啡很不错。

EMILY: Thanks. Have you met Lisa Jankusky?谢谢。你见过丽莎·詹库斯基吗?

MARTIN: No, I haven't.没有。

LISA: I'm Lisa. How are you?我叫丽莎。你好吗?

MARTIN: Fine, thanks. How are you?很好。谢谢。你好吗?

LISA: Fine, thanks.很好,谢谢。