纽约英语口语网新版
芝加哥英语口语
第 21 课:Talking About the Past and the Present 谈论过去和现在 - 5

Conversation : On a Farm在一家农场

REBECCA: Do you have a family, Martin? 马丁,你成家了吗?
 
MARTIN: Yes, I do. I have a wife and two children. Our home is in Baltimore. Do you have a large family?是的,我有妻子和两个孩子,家在巴尔的摩。你家里人多吗?

WALTER: I don't.不多。

REBECCA: I do. My mother and father live in town. I have aunts and uncles in the East and in the West.我家人多,我父母住在城里,我的姑姑们和叔叔们住在东部和西部。

MARTIN: Are your grandparents living?你的祖父母还健在吗?

REBECCA: Yes, they are.是的。

MARTIN: Where do they live?他们住在哪儿?

REBECCA: My mother's parents live in town.我母亲的父母住在城里,

REBECCA: My father's parents live in Phoenix.我父亲的父母住在菲尼克斯。

MARTIN: Do they work?他们工作吗?

REBECCA: No, they're retired.不,他们退休了。

MARTIN: What do your aunts and uncles do?你的姑姑们和叔叔们做什么工作?

REBECCA: Everything.干什么的都有。

WALTER: That's right.正是。

MARTIN: Tell me.讲给我听听。

REBECCA: Two aunts are teachers. One uncle is an electrician. Two, no, three uncles are farmers. One aunt is a secretary. One uncle works in a factory. More?两个姑姑是教师,一个叔叔是电工,两个,不,3个叔叔是农民,一个姑姑是秘书,一个叔叔在工厂工作,还想听吗。