纽约英语口语网新版
芝加哥英语口语
第 9 课:Giving Addresses(Ⅱ) 告诉地址(二) - 5

Conversation : An Accident 一起事故 

ALEXANDER: I don't know. I'm from Chicago.我不知道。我是芝加哥人。

NANCY: Hi. I'm Nancy Kim.你好,我叫南希·基姆。

PAULA: Hello. Where is a telephone?你好,哪儿有电话?

NANCY: Go straight ahead. Turn left on Michigan Street. There is a telephone at the coffee shop.一直向前走。在密执安街向左转。那个咖啡馆里有电话。

PAULA: Thanks. By the way, I'm Paula Roberts.谢谢。顺便说一句,我叫普拉·罗伯茨。

NANCY: He's Martin.他叫马丁。

MARTIN: Martin Learner.马丁·勒纳。

PAULA: What do you do?你做什么工作?

MARTIN: I'm a reporter. What do you do?我是记者。你做什么工作。

PAULA: I'm a lawyer.我是律师。

MARTIN: Where are you from?你是哪儿的人?

PAULA: Here. I live here.这儿,我住在这儿。

NANCY: I live here, too. He lives in Chicago. And he lives in Baltimore.我也住在这儿。他住在芝加哥。他住在巴尔的摩。

PAULA: Let's see. You're Alexander. You're Nancy. And you're Martin.咱们看看。你是亚力山大,你是南希。你是马丁。

MARTIN: Wonderful.好极了。

PAULA: But the telephone. Where is the telephone?但是电话,电话在哪儿?

NANCY: Go straight ahead. Turn left on Michingan Street. Then go to the coffee shop. 一直向前走。在密执安街向左转。然后进咖啡馆。

PAULA: Thank you very much. Goodbye.非常感谢,再见。

ALL: Goodbye, bye, bye-bye. 再见。