Rose: He's just not my type. And he's not interested in me. 反正他不是我喜欢的类型,而且他对我没兴趣。
Sue: So what's he after? 那他对什么感兴趣?
Rose: He's interested in taking piano lessons. 他想学钢琴。
Sue: A computer geek wants to study piano? 一个玩电脑的想学钢琴?
Rose: That's what his friend told me. He'll be my first adult student. 那是他朋友告诉我的。他会是我第一个成年学生。
Sue: Well, if he likes piano, he could be your type after all. 嗯,假如他喜欢钢琴,他可能还是你喜欢的那一型。
Rose: Don't get your hopes up. He's just my student. 你就别指望了,他只是我的学生。
Sue: So what kind of guy is your type? 那你喜欢的男人到底是什么样子?
Rose: A man who knows and loves music. He should be romantic, too. I want a Don Juan. 懂音乐而且爱音乐的人。他还必须浪漫才行。我想要一个浪漫如唐璜的人。 Sue: All girls want that. But a Don Juan is a playboy. 每个女人都想要这种人,但唐璜是个花花公子。
Rose: Not my Don Juan. He'll be very loyal. 我的唐璜不会,他会非常忠实。
Sue: Rose, get real. 柔丝,实际一点!
Rose: I believe that he's out there somewhere... 我相信这个人就在某处……