纽约英语口语网新版
德克萨斯英语口语
第 15 课:What are you saying? 你在说什么啊?

Sue: Buying a lady a drink is romantic. Maybe he's your Don Juan? 请小姐喝酒很浪漫啊。说不定他就是你的唐璜?

Rose: No. He's not my type. 才不是。他不是我喜欢的那一型。

Sue: How do you know? 你怎么知道?

Rose: A guy that listens to heavy metal could never be a Don Juan. 听重金属的男生绝对不是唐璜。

Sue: We'll see. Remember, Prince Charming comes disguised as a frog for some girls. 我们等着瞧吧。别忘了,某些女人的真命天子,是以青蛙王子的装扮出现的。

Rose: What are you saying? 你在说什么啊?

Sue: I mean, he might be your Prince Charming... disguised as a computer geek! 我是说,他说不定就是你的真命天子……只是假装成电脑怪人!

Rose: You've got the wildest imagination... I hope I can teach him to play the piano well... 你的想象力未免太丰富了……我希望能教他把钢琴弹好……

Sue: Sure you can. 你当然可以。

Rose: But he looks like he's never touched a key in his life! 但他看起来好像这辈子从来没有摸过钢琴键盘!

Sue: Rose, are you nervous? 柔丝,你在紧张吗?

Rose: No! Why? 才不呢!为什么这样说?

Sue: Maybe you're attracted to him... 或许你对他有点心动...

Rose: Maybe it's because I've never taught adults before... 或许是因为我从没教过大人……

Sue: Trust me, you'll like it. 相信我,你会喜欢这种经验的。