单身日记第 1 课 Another year, a brand new diary. 崭新的一年,崭新的日记
Once again I was summoned, kicking and screaming, to my mother's turkey curry buffet,where I've had some of the most shaming experiences of my life. 虽然很不情愿但我还是被妈妈召唤到 那个让我曾经感到无地自容的 咖喱火鸡冷餐会
Hello, darling. 你好,亲爱的
Lovely to see you. - 见到你真是太好了
It was, as usual, crammed full 像平常一样,这里充斥着
with some of the most dangerous perverts in the UK, 一些假装成我父母亲密朋友的
disguised as close, personal friends of my parents. 全英国最危险的变态
Hello, Bridget. - Hello, Una. - 你好,布里奇特 - 你好,尤娜
Oh, no, thanks. - Love the jumper. - 噢,不要了,谢谢 - 喜欢这件毛衣么?
I prefer what's underneath it. - Uncle Geoffrey! - 我更喜欢你下面穿的 - 杰弗里叔叔
Hello, gorgeous. - Hello. - 你好,大美女 - 你好
Hello, darling. - Hello, Dad. How's it going? - 你好,亲爱的 - 你好,爸爸。怎么样?
I wish I was dead. 生不如死
But this year, there was one crucial difference. 不过今年却有个决定性的区别
Nice jumper. - My mother's taste never falters. Never. 毛衣真好看 - 我妈妈的品位一贯如此 的确
You always wonder how it's going to work out at the end of the story. 你总想知道故事最后到底怎么样了
Maria and Captain Von Trapp, 玛丽亚和冯特拉普上校
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, 白雪公主和七个小矮人
Mark Darcy and Bridget Jones. 马克·达西和布里奇特·琼斯
I've found my happy ending at last. 最终我也找到了童话般的结局
And nothing in the world can spoil it. 世界上没有任何事情可以破坏
Well, almost nothing. 嗯,大部分事...
Bridget Jones, what the fuck are you doing? 布里奇特·琼斯,你到底在干嘛?
l, I can't see anywhere soft to land. - How about on your arse? - 我找不到可以安全着陆的地方 - 找你个头!
Bridget, unless you want to get sacked at 6,000 feet, 布里奇特,如果你不想 在6千英尺高空被解雇的话
you will be on your way in exactly three seconds. 你最好在3秒钟之内跳下去
Three, two, one... cue Bridget. 三,二,一...布里奇特
Skydiving: 跳伞运动到底是
a dangerous bane to the countryside and emergency services, 一种威胁到农村和应急供电设施的行为
or a safe and exhilarating hobby? 还是一种安全而又令人兴奋的业余爱好?
Well... Iet's see, shall we? 那么...我们一起来试试吧
Go. Jump. 好,跳!
For Christ's sakes, go! 看在老天面上,跳!