纽约英语口语网新版
单身日记
第 20 课

God, I hope you're wearing those giant panties. 我希望你还是穿着那条大裤子
Please. 别这样
Please be wearing the giant panties. 一定是那条
Please. 别这样
Oh, my old friends. 喔,我的老朋友
Oh, Daddy's home. 喔,老爸回来啦
Did you miss me? Because Daddy missed you. Yes, he did. 你想我了吗?老爸很想你 他说想我了
Wait. 等等

Sorry. 抱歉
Can I just have a minute? 我能出去一下吗?
Just a minute. 就一会儿

Everything all right? - Yeah, sure. - 没事了? - 是啊
Just a bit... nervous. 就是有点儿…紧张
I mean, you see, if I stay with you tonight, 我的意思是,如果我今天跟你过夜
well, it's definitely the end of something... 就意味着某些事情…结束了
important with someone. 对某些人来说,这很重要
Um, which has probably ended already, 虽然实际上可能已经结束了
but perhaps... - Bridge, Bridge Bridge, Bridge. - 但是也许... - 布里奇特,布里奇特
Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance? 谁都该有一次改过自新的机会

Except Hitler. 除了希特勒
Well, he was very, very, very naughty. 因为他的罪过实在太太太深重了

What? 谁?
Nothing. Er, come back later, please. Thank you very much. 请等一会儿再来 非常感谢

Bridge, it's nothing. Leave it. Leave it. 布里奇特,没关系的 别去管他
You made order for 1 0.30. 你订好了十点半的
Order for what? 订了什么?
Me. 我
1 0.30. 十点半
You know, I've had it up to here with this hotel. 我实在是受够了这个旅店了!
It's been cock-ups like this all week. You Mr Cleaver? - 每天都有这样的事情 - 你是克莱弗先生吗?
Yesterday, you with Maria. She say you big tipper. 昨天来的玛利亚 她说你出手很阔绰

I mean, I'm up for it if you are. 如果你愿意,我想我可以解释
Actually, no, that was stupid. It's just one little slip. 实际上,我知道是我的错 可只不过是一次小小的失足
Don't let it ruin what was gonna be a fantastic weekend shagathon. 别为了一点小事 就糟蹋这了浪漫悱恻的周末
I don't want a shagathon. - No, nor do l. Nor do l. - 我彻底失去兴致了 - 可是我还没有
You're right. - You're looking for a weekend of sex, - 你说的没错… - 你只不过是周末找个人上床
I'm looking... - For more. I feel I can change. - 而我是在寻求… - 我知道你
想要的,我可以作出改变
I absolutely can change. - I need to change. - 我完全能够改过自新 - 我才需要改变
I can't believe I fell for it again. 我差点又上钩了,真是难以置信
Daniel, I really do think 丹尼尔,我真想跟你说
that you should go and fuck yourself. 你还是跟她“缠绵”一夜吧
Or her. But definitely not me. 或者你自己解决? 总之别来找我!