纽约英语口语网新版
单身日记
第 6 课

I am so sorry. 非常对不起
I thought... Oh, I don't know what I thought. 我是想...我也不知道我想干嘛
Now you're really angry with me. 现在你一定很生我的气
No, I'm not. - It's OK, you can say if you are. - 我没有 - 没事,你尽管说好了
It's not the end of the world. - I'll get you a glass of wine. - 又不是世界末日 - 我给你拿杯酒

The thing is I ran into Janey Osborne, 其实是我碰到了简·奥斯本
who said she'd just seen you with this girl, with really long legs, 她告诉我她刚刚看到你 和一个长腿女孩一起
and Shazzer and Jude said I should get over here straightaway. 然后莎兹和朱迪说我应该马上过来看看
Following the orders of the dating war command, you executed a raid. 根据作战指示,你就发动了一次奇袭
You are angry. - I'm not, just disappointed. - 你生气了 - 不,就是失望了
Disappointed? Oh, God, that's worse than angry. 失望?噢,老天,比生气更糟

I'm just disappointed I can't take you home this instant. 我很失望不能立刻带你回家

Oh. What about all those lawyers? 喔,那些律师们怎么办?
Oh, plenty of time to butter them up at the Law Council Dinner next Friday.下周五法律委员会晚宴上 有的是时间宠络他们

Don't want to go, do you? 想不想去?
I'd love to. 我很乐意

Oh, stupid Bridget, stupid friends. 傻布里奇特,傻朋友们
Wonderful, loyal Mark Darcy... 完美忠诚的马克?达西...
...who loves me just the way I am. 如同我爱他这般爱我

What are you doing? - Getting dressed. - 你在干吗? - 穿衣服
Why are you dancing around in that tent? 干嘛在毯子里手舞足蹈的?
Because I don't want you to see any of my wobbly bits. 因为我不想让你看到我的胸部
That's pointless, because I have a very high regard for your wobbly bits in all circumstances. 不用啦,在任何情况下我都十分欣赏你的胸部
Really? - Absolutely. - 真的? - 当然
I think it's high time we had another look. 不如我们换个角度看看

I've never been happier in my entire life. 我从没如此开心过
However, must not obsess or fantasise. 无论怎么样都不会是幻想和奢望
Bridget Darcy. 布里奇特·达西
Mrs Darcy. 达西夫人
Mr and Mrs Darcy. 达西先生和达西太太
Lord and Lady Darcy. 达西爵士和达西夫人

Wonder what Mark Darcy would be like as a father. 真想知道马克·达西做父亲是怎么样的
To his children, I mean, not to me. 不是我眼中的,而是孩子眼中的父亲
That would be a weird, Oedipus-like thought. 可能还有俄狄浦斯情结
At last, life is on track. 不管怎样,生活总要继续
Bridget Jones: fiancee, wife... 布里奇特·琼斯:未婚妻,妻子...
mother. 母亲
Bugger. 该死