纽约英语口语网新版
费城英语口语
第二课:The Blind Date 介绍会面 ACT - 1

Excuse me. Can you help me? 对不起 你能帮帮我吗
Sure, what do you want? 可以啊。什么事
Where is 83 Wooster Street? Wooster街83号在哪里
That's easy. Walk to the corner. 很好找。你走到拐角
Then make a left turn. 然后向左转
Then walk two blocks to the traffic light. 再走两条街到红绿灯
Make another left to Wooster. 再向左转就到了Woosster街了。
Thank you. 谢谢你。
To the corner and then a left? 走到拐角向左转对吗
Yeah. A left. 是的 向左转。
Hot dog? Only seventy-five cents. 要热狗吗 只要七十五分钱
No. Thank you. I have a dinner date. 不 谢谢。我要去赴晚餐约会
555-9470...and it's busy.... 555-9470……占线 ……
Try again. 再试一次。
555-9470...and it's still busy. 555-9470……又占线
Excuse me, ma'am. 对不起 夫人
I'm looking for 83 Wooster Street. 我想找Wooster街83号
Yes. Wooster Street is two blocks, 噢 Wooster街还有二个街区
and 83 is to the right, about two houses. 83号是在右边 大约过两栋房子就到了
Thank you, thank you! 谢谢 谢谢
You're welcome. 不用谢

Who is it? 谁呀
Harry Bennett. Is this Susan? Harry Bennett 是SSusan吗
Yes, it is. Come up. 是的 是我。请上来
I'm on the top floor. 我在顶层。
Hello, Harry. It's nice to meet you. 你好 Harry 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, Susan. 很高兴见到你 Susaan。
Sorry I'm late. 很抱歉我迟到了。
The traffic. The parking. I was lost. 交通拥挤 又找不到停车的地方。我又迷路了
What pretty flowers! Thank you. 好漂亮的花!谢谢你
Oh, please come in. 噢 请进来。
Don't worry about being late. It's fine. 别为迟到担心了 没有关系
Excuse the mess. I just moved here. 请不要介意这里乱得很 我刚刚搬来住
Oh, I'd like you to meet my sister-in-law Marilyn. 噢 我来向你介绍我我嫂子Marilyn
Marilyn Stewart, this is Harry Bennett. Marilyn Stewart 这是Marry Bennett。
Pleased to meet you. 很高兴见到你 。
Nice to meet you, Harry. 我也很高兴见到你 Harry。

Are we too late for our dinner reservation? 我们会不会错过晚餐订位
No, the restaurant will hold our table. 不会 餐厅会保留我我们的席位
I know the owner very well. 我和老板很熟。
I eat there a lot. 我在那里吃过好多次
Do you know the phone number of the restaurant? 你知道那家餐厅的电话号码吗
I'd like to call home 我想打电话回家
and leave the number with the baby-sitter. 把餐厅的电话告诉临时保姆
Sure. The number is... five five five...seventeen twenty. 没问题 号码是555--1720。
May I use the phone? 我可以用电话吗
Five five five...one seven two oh. Hello? 555-1720 喂 喂?
Hi, Michelle. It's Daddy. 嗨 Michelle 是爸爸爸
Can I speak to Betty? 我能跟Betty说话吗?
I want to leave the phone number of the restaurant.... 我要留餐厅的电话号码给她
Hi, Betty. I'll be at five five five...seventeen twenty. 好 Betty 我的电话号码是55-1720。
OK. Thanks. See you later. 好 谢谢。再见。
Well, that's done. Shall we go? 好了 打完了。我们们可以走了吗
I'm ready. See you later, Marilyn. 我准备好了。Marilyyn 再见。
Have a nice evening. 祝你们今晚愉快。
Bye, Marilyn. Hope to see you again. 再见 Marilyn。希望能再看到你 。
Me, too. Have fun! 我也是。祝你们愉快
Thanks. 谢谢。
After you. 请先走。