费城英语口语 第57课:I Do 我愿意 ACT - 3 Philip ... Ellen. Philip ... Ellen。
Ah, Judge. 噢,法官。
How are you? 你好吗?
How are you,my dear?好吗,亲爱的?
Hello. 你好。
I think it's time for the wedding to begin. 我想是婚礼开始的时候了。
All right, ladies and gentlemen. 好啦,女士们,先生们。
Please take your places. 请大家就座。
The wedding ceremony is about to begin. 婚礼就要开始了。
OK, Jane. Start the music. 好,Jane。音乐开始。
Dearly beloved, 敬爱的人们,
we are gathered here today 我们今天聚集在这儿
to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. 见证这位男士和这位女士的神圣婚姻。
Do either of you have any reason. 两位之中可有哪位因为某项原因。
Is there anyone present who can show 在座可有人能提出
any just cause why these two people 任何正当理由说明这两位
should not be legally joined in marriage? 不该合法结婚的?
Then, Harry Bennett, do you take Susan Stewart 那么,Harry Bennett,你愿意接受Susan Stewart
to be your lawful, wedded wife? 做你合法妻子吗?
I do. 我愿意。
And you, Susan Stewart, 那么,Susan Stewart ,
do you take Harry Bennett 你愿意接受Harry Bennett
to be your lawful, wedded husband? 为你合法的丈夫吗?
I do. 我愿意。
The rings, please. 请戴戒指。
I have them, Harry. 在我这儿,Harry 。
By the power vested in me by the laws of the State of New York, 凭着纽约州法律赋予我的权利,
I now pronounce you husband and wife. 我现在宣布你们成为夫妻。
You may kiss the bride now, Harry. 你可以吻新娘了,Harry。