纽约英语口语网新版
惯用表达用语
第 119 课:Sports 运动

Did you enter the tournament? 你报名参加比赛了吗?

I drew you as my partner in the contest. 我抽到和你同一组比赛。

Don't forget the ping-pong match tonight. 不要忘了今晚的乒乓球赛。

He's a lean,mean, fighting machine. 他是一架锐不可当的战斗机器。

Good smash! 好一记杀球!

He just hit a home run. 他刚刚击出了一支全垒打

Wanna warm up first, or shall we just start? 要先做一下暖身运动,还是直接开始?

Why don't you work on your dribble? 你何不去练习一下你的运球呢?

Save your breath. 不要白费力气。

I think we'd better just play touch. 我想我们点到为止就好了。

2

Let's not take seriously. 不要真枪实刀地干起来。

Golf playing is a symbol of status and prestige. 高尔夫球是地位与威望的象征。

I'm nuts about this game. 这个游戏我玩疯了。

I don't follow sports. 我不关心各项运动。

Remember, no hitting below the belt. 记住,不许攻击对方的小腹。

After three fouls, he was put on the bench. 累积三次违规后,他被判出场。

Let's go play catch. 我们去玩接球。

He ran it out. 他跑完全场得了一分。

Game over. 比赛结束。

I'm going for some skinny-dipping. 我要去裸泳。