纽约英语口语网新版
惯用表达用语
第 157 课:Purchase Conversation 购物交谈

I won't sell it at any price. 任谁出多少钱我都不卖。

Everything has its price. 物各有所值。

A:What's the damage? 该破费多少?

B:That'll be 50 bucks even. 刚好50块整。

A:How much does it add up to? 加起来总共是多少钱?

B:Let me ring it up and I'll find out for you right away. 我用收款机算一下再告诉你一共多少。

A:How much do I owe you? 我该付你多少?

B:Including parts and labor, that'll be $106 altogether 包括人力费和零件共106 美元。

A:Can I charge it? 我可以用信用卡付帐吗?

B:Sure, by all means. Plastic money is money. 当然可以,塑料做的钱也是钱。

2

B:Sure, use the plastic. 好的,用你的塑料钱吧。

A:Do you take American Express? 你们接受美国运通卡吗?

B:No, we only honor Visa and Master Card. 不,我们只收签证卡和万事达卡。

We welcome all major credit cards. 我们对所有的大牌信用卡都欢迎。

Put it on my tab. 请把这个费用记在我的帐上。

In God we trust. Others pay in cash. 除了神我们可以信得过以外,其余的人请付现钞。

I'm reluctant to charge these things. 我不太愿意赊帐购物。

Now, let's see the green. 现在请你付钱吧!

Sorry, we don't accept C.O.D. 抱歉,我们不接受“货到付款”的订购方式。

3

Sorry, cash only. No credit. 。 抱歉, 现金交易, 赊欠免谈。

You're short. 你付的钱不够。

Oops! I'm one dollar shy. 哎呀,我少带了一块钱。

I can't take this. This is a large bill. 这是一张大钞,我不能 接受。

You want me to take $3.50 out of $10? 你要我从这张十元券里扣除三块半吗?

That comes to $6.54 Out of ten? 总共六块五毛四分钱。要我从这张十元券找开吗 ?

Here you go. Keep the change. 哪,拿去吧。零头不用找了。

Hey, you forgot your change! 嘿,你忘了找零钱!

Thank you for your patronage. Please come again. 铭谢惠顾,请再光临。