纽约英语口语网新版
惯用表达用语
第 24 课:To Oppose Plans 反对计划

It needs something. It needs work. 好像还少了点什么。还要再费点儿功夫才行。

It's perfect, except for one thing. 除了一点之外,可说是十全十美了。

He shoots down every proposal I make. 他对我的每项建议都唱反调。

It's an ill-conceived plan. This project is not viable. 这是一宗想不周到的计划。这项工程成功无望。

The proposals are myopic. I can't put my name on that. 这些建议目光浅短。 不能让它来玷污我的好名声。

I can't put my signature on that. It doesn't pay. 我不赞同那种事。到头来这不划算。

You're putting the cart before the horse. 你这是本末倒置的做法。

I guess my approach isn't too subtle. 我想我做得不够圆滑。

What a stupid move! Scratch that theory. 多蠢的一招。甩掉那种理论。

Cross out that possibility. 不要妄想那种可能。

She does everything the hard way. 她都是挑最难的方法做事。