纽约英语口语网新版
惯用表达用语
第 3 课:Lack of Gratitude 不感恩

This isn't going to help the situation. 这无济于事。

You're making it worse. 你在帮倒忙。

You're no help. A lot of good that does me! 你根本帮不上忙。一点儿忙也没帮上。

What should I be grateful for? 我有什么好感激的呢?

Don't expect any big thank-you from me. 不要期待我会厚谢你。

You leave me cold! 你使我觉得冰冷。

The better you treat him, the less he appreciates it. 你对他越好,他越不领情。

He caters to her every whim. 他屈意迎合她的要求。

2

You just want everything but give nothing in return. 你什么都要,但从不投桃报李。

Now that you're on the fast track, you just forget your friends. 现在你飞黄腾达,把朋友都给忘了。

When the danger is past, God is forgotten. 船过水无痕。

He's such an ingrate. 他是个忘恩负义的人。

He won't give a damn. 他一点儿也不在乎你为他做了什么。

Don't burn your bridges behind you. 不要过河拆桥。

I hate people who shit where they eat. 我讨厌那种恩将仇报的人。

Never bite the hand that feeds you. 不要跟你的衣食父母过不去。

Why argue with your customer? He's your meal ticket. 何必和顾客争吵呢?他是养活你的粮票。