纽约英语口语网新版
日常美语短句
第 87 课:Change Of Career 变更职业

This is a dead end job. 这份工作没出息。

Is this a temporary career? 你这是没马找马骑 (的工作)吗?

Being a taxi driver is too small for you. 当出租车司机,你未免太大材小用。

You need a more challenging job. 你需要一份更充满挑战性的工作。

Your talents merit a much higher position. 你的才干可担当更高的职位。

Does law interest you? 你对法律这一行感兴趣吗?

Why don't you try a change of scenery? 你干嘛不换个差事呢?

A:Are you looking for a better job? 你在找一份更好的工作吗?

B:I'm grateful for the one I've got. 我有这份工作就已很感激了。

He jumped ship. 他弃职潜逃。