纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 14 课: Is there an additional charge? 要另外收费吗?

Fredo: Eternal Spring Flower Shop. How can I help you? 日日春花店。需要什么服务吗?

Customer: Tomorrow is our classmate's birthday. We want to get her something special. 明天是我们同学生日。我们想给她来点特别的东西。

Fredo: Since she's a Leo, a bouquet of her birthday flowers, baby sunflowers and pink roses would be nice. 既然她是狮子座,一束她的生日花:小向日葵和粉红玫瑰的花束应该很适合。

Customer: Could you tell me about the balloon bouquet? 你可以介绍一下气球组合吗?

Fredo: Sure. There are three helium-filled balloons. One has a stuffed Teddy bear inside, and the other two have "Happy Birthday" written on them. 当然。一共有三个氦气气球。一个里面有绒毛泰迪熊,另外两个上面都写着‘生日快乐’的字样。

Customer: That sounds adorable. I bet she'll love it. How long do the balloons last? 听起来很迷人。我敢说她一定会爱死的。气球能维持多久?

Fredo: One to two months. Do you want to order a bouquet? 一至二个月。你要订购一组吗?

Customer: Please, with blue and purple balloons. 好的,要蓝色跟紫色的气球。

Fredo: Do you want us to deliver it for you? 需要我们帮你送吗?

Customer: Is there an additional charge? 要另外收费吗?

Fredo: Yes. 要的。

Customer: That's OK, then. I'll come pick it up. 那就算了。我自己来拿。

Fredo: Sorry to keep you waiting. Did you need something else? 抱歉让你久等了。你还需要别的吗?

Johnnie: Yep, if I forget Iris, she'll kill me. She's a very unique girl and only likes gifts that are different. 要,如果我忘了艾丽斯,她会把我杀了。她是个很独特的女孩,只喜欢与众不同的礼物。

Fredo: What about these beautiful potted violets? 这几盆紫罗兰怎么样?

Johnnie: Ooh, potted plants, no way. They'd be dead in a week. 喔,盆栽,不行。它们活不过一个礼拜的。

Fredo: Okay, so her name is Iris. How about a dozen mixed Siberian irises? 好吧,既然她叫艾丽斯。一打各种颜色的西伯利亚鸢尾花怎么样?