纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 23 课: To the top, please. 加到满,拜托。

A2: Hello, miss. How much? 哈啰,小姐。加多少?

Elain: To the top, please. Quickly! 加到满,拜托。快!

A2: What kind of gas would you like, 92 or 95? 你要加哪种油呢?九二或九五?

Elain: 98. This car only takes 98. 九八。这车只能加九八。

A2: You're at the wrong pump then. The 98 pump is over there. 那你可就找错加油机了。九八的加油机在那里。

Elain: What!?! I just came from over there! Can't you do something? 什么!?我才刚从那过来耶!你不能想想办法吗?

A2: Sorry, miss, I can't turn water into wine. We'll have to go over there. 很抱歉,小姐,我可没办法把清水变鸡汤。我们必须到那里去。

A2: OK, here's your oil...Whoa!! Your window cleaning fluid is LOW, miss. Should I top'er up? 好,这是你的机油……哇!!小姐,你的雨刷水已经快没了。要加满吗?

Elain: Is it really necessary NOW? 一定要现在加吗?

A2: It's ALWAYS necessary! Holy smokes!! 这永远都是必要的!我的妈呀!!

Elain: What? What is it? 怎么啦?又怎么啦?

A2: Ma'am, have you checked your tire pressure recently? 小姐,你最近有检查胎压吗?

Elain: No-no. Don't worry about it. The car feels fine. 不——不要。别管那个了。这个车开起来很好。