纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 28 课: I am such a stud. 我真是个大酷哥。

Billy: I am such a stud. 我真是个大酷哥。

Jennifer: Good for you. I'll tell all my friends. 恭喜你。我会转告我的朋友们。

Billy: I've got two lines. 我有两条线了。

Jennifer: You mean you've got wrinkles? At your age? 你是说你有皱纹了?你这个年纪?

Billy: Not wrinkles, my pet. Two cell phone lines. 不是皱纹,宝贝。是两个手机门号。

Jennifer: Why are you talking like that? Gross! 你为何要用这种口吻?恶心!

Billy: Billy the boy is going to get some action! 比利小子要出击了!

Jennifer: Are you starting a Billy hotline? Why do you need two cell phone lines? 你在经营比利热线吗?你为何需要两个手机门号?

Billy: You could say it's like a hotline...one is a business line and the other is
private. 你说它像条热线也行……一线是公事往来用,另一线则作私人用。

Jennifer: So you're going to become a gigolo? 所以你要去作小白脸了?

Billy: No, but you know what they say: Don't mix business with pleasure... 不,但你知道那句话:公私分明……

Jennifer: Yeah. So one line is for the girls and the other is for everything else. 是呀。所以一线是专门泡妞的,而另一线是其它用途。

Billy: Right. The cool part is that all I did was buy this battery. 没错。最酷的是我只需要去买这个电池就行了。