纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 39 课: Dream on. 做你的梦吧。

Jennifer: I have to admit they do look cool. 我必须承认它们真的很酷。

Billy: The cushioned soles are great for when you land after a lay up. 这些气垫可以让你在上篮后完美落地。

Jennifer: And I suppose they're extra comfy after a slam dunk, too... 那我猜它们在灌篮后也特别让你舒服……

Billy: Well, I haven't gotten to that level yet. But give me a couple of months... 嗯,我还没到那个境界。但是给我几个月……

Jennifer: Dream on. 做你的梦吧。

Billy: I will. Maybe I'll make the Dream Team one day. But for now, just call me Gary. 我办得到。也许有一天我会组个梦幻球队,但是从现在起,就叫我盖瑞吧。

Jennifer: A sad case of brainwashing... 一个被洗脑的悲惨案例……

Jennifer: This is my first time to eat teppanyaki. 这是我第一次吃铁板烧。

Billy: Watch! They're starting to do the knife tossing! 看!他们开始在耍刀子了!

Jennifer: Ahhh! This is dangerous! 啊!这真危险!

Billy: It's cool! Knives twirling around in the air... 好酷!刀子在空中旋转……

Jennifer: You're a masochist. Whoaa!There goes my prime sirloin! 你真是个受虐狂。喔!我的特级沙朗来了!

Billy: Wow! It almost looks like he's chopping in mid-air! Here come my lamb chops! 哇!他看起来真像在半空中切肉!我的羊排来了!