Cheech: Hey, pretty young thing! How about some kinky lingerie? 嘿,年轻漂亮的小姐!来件特别的性感内衣如何?
Elaine: I beg your pardon? 你说什么?
Cheech: Don't you have a boyfriend to impress? 难道你没男友要取悦吗?
Elaine: That's none of your business. 关你屁事。
Cheech: Come on! Just try something on. I know you'll like it. 来嘛!试穿一件看看。我知道你会喜欢的。
Elaine: It's cold out. I need a jacket─not new panties! [she sees a sign that says "Jackets $10"] Yeah, this is the place my friends told me about. 外面挺冷的。我需要的是夹克──不是新内裤!(她看到一个牌子写 ‘夹克10美元’)太好了,这就是我朋友讲的地方。
Cheech: Yes, indeed, step right up, miss. We have a wide selection of coats for the ladies. 是,没错,小姐,过来看看嘛。我们有各式各样的女装外套。
Elaine: I can see that! You have lots of trendy fashions here. 我看得出来!你这儿的流行时装挺多的!
Cheech: How right you are! What style of jacket did you have in mind? 说得真对!你想要什么样式呢?
Elaine: I need something comfortable yet stylish. 我想要些舒服又不失时髦的款式。
Cheech: How about this black LV jacket? It's real smart. 那这件黑色的LV夹克如何?很流行喔。
Elaine: Ohhh, yes. It is NICE. Do you have this jacket in green? 喔,对。这个好。这件你有绿色的吗?
Cheech: Of course, we do. Check it out. Green is in this year, you know. 当然有。你瞧瞧。你知道嘛,今年流行绿色。