纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 48 课: You're hopeless. 你没救了。

Denise: Can't you stick it out a little longer? 你就不能撑久一点吗?

Crystal: Just a salad and some crackers, and maybe a chicken sandwich? 只要一份色拉和一些饼干,也许来份鸡肉三明治?

Denise: Refresh my memory. You want to lose weight? 如果我没记错。你不是要减肥?

Crystal: Or a burger and fries? 或是个汉堡跟薯条?

Denise: Another Richard Simmons candidate if ever there was one. 另一个理查德西蒙斯的客户,非你莫属了!

Crystal: Enough already. Anyway, my BMI is 16. Let's go eat. 够了。反正我的身体质量指数只有十六。我们就去吃吧。

Denise: You're hopeless. 你没救了。

Crystal: Wow! The fried chicken looks great! 喔!炸鸡看起来不错!

Denise: Where's your willpower? No food enters your mouth unless you say so. 你的意志力去哪了?除非你自己说要,不然没有食物可以进你的嘴。

Crystal: But I just want to splurge a little bit. 但是我只是想要稍微多点一些。

Denise: Your fruit diet works. Eh, Crystal? [to the waitress] A fruit plate, please. 你的水果减肥餐有效。是吧,克莉丝?(对着侍者)请来份水果盘。

Crystal: OK, you win. [to the waitress] Salad, fat-free dressing on the side, no
croutons. 好,你赢了。(对着侍者)色拉,无脂的色拉酱另外放,不要炸面包丁。

Denise: Hey, look. Isn't that Amanda? Look at what she's eating! 嘿,你看。那不是阿曼达吗?你看看她吃的!