纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 52 课: What should we take on our picnic? 我们野餐要带哪些东西?

Jennifer: You mean you started paying for a Ferrari already? 你是说你已经在付那辆法拉利的钱了?

Billy: No. I took that picture with a digital camera--my newest purchase. 不是。那张相片是我用数位相机拍的,我新买的喔。

Jennifer: Cool. Now you're high-tech and broke. 酷。现在你可是集高科技和穷困潦倒于一身了。

Billy: But it'll save me money in the long run. 可是它终究还是会帮我省钱的。

Jennifer: Like how? 比如说?

Billy: I'll save the money I usually spend on film and developing. 我会省下平常花在底片和冲洗的钱。

Jennifer: Because you can transfer the pictures to a computer and store them there! 因为你可以把照片转进计算机里,然后把它们存起来!

Billy: You got it. And the quality is getting better. Look how clear it is! 没错。数字照相的品质越来越好了。看它多清晰啊!

Jennifer: Hey! You can send pictures to everyone! No more need for copies or reprints! 嘿!你可以把照片寄给大家!就不需要再复制或加洗了!

Billy: I know. "Super-stud" was sent to all my female fans...along with a picture of you! See! It's called "Dreaming of Bill"... 这我知道。 ‘超级大帅哥’已寄给我全部的女比利迷……还连同一张你的照片呢!瞧!这张叫 ‘梦中会比利’……

Jennifer: Billy! It's me taking a nap. And I'm drooling all over the couch! What will people think? 比利!这是我在打盹的照片。而且我的口水都流到沙发上了!大家会怎么想?

Billy: That I make all women drool. Ha-ha... 会觉得我让所有女人流口水啊。哈哈……

Jennifer: What should we take on our picnic? 我们野餐要带哪些东西?

Billy: Everything our little hearts desire... 我们想带什么就带什么……

Jennifer: OK, as long as you're carrying the stuff. 好啊,只要你提那些东西就好。

Billy: No problem. I just bought the BOBLBE-E super stellar backpack. 没问题。我才刚买了BOBLBE-E的超炫背包。

Jennifer: Cool. It's the one made of hard plastic. 帅。就是用硬塑料做的那种嘛。