纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 63 课: I'm beginning to get it. 我有点了解了。

Dana: Wow, this place is fantastic! But are you sure you can afford it? 哇,这地方太棒了!但你确定你付得起吗?

Stephen: That's what I wanted to tell you. I just got promoted! 那正是我想跟你说的。我刚升职了!

Dana: So that's why you've been working so hard. 所以你才一直努力工作。

Stephen: Right. But now things are slow down, and I can spend more time with you. 对。但现在事情都稳定下来了,所以我能多花些时间陪你。

Dana: OK, but you're not out of the doghouse yet. 好,但你还是没得到我的原谅。

Dana: What a great view! It's so romantic. 好棒的景色!好浪漫呀。

Stephen: I wanted to show you how important you are to me. 我想让你知道你对我多重要。

Dana: I'm beginning to get it. 我有点了解了。

Stephen: So am I out of the doghouse now? 所以现在你原谅我啰?

Dana: I'll say! 当然!

Stephen: Good. Then I can tell you how I feel about you - I love you. 好。那我可以告诉你我对你的感觉了——我爱你。

Dana: Oh, Stephen. I...I love you, too. [they kiss] What a perfect night. 喔,史帝芬。我……我也爱你。(他们接吻)多么美好的夜晚。