纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 65 课: I'll get you for this, Tommy. 我会报仇的

Sarah: You'd better be done with your video games by seven. 你最好在七点前打完你的电动玩具。

Tommy: I will, 'cuz Star Trek's coming on then. 我会的,因为《星舰迷航记》那时就要开始了。

Sarah: But, we made a deal! You're supposed to let me watch my show. 但是,我们约定好的!你应该要让我看我的节目。

Tommy: Yeah, if you cleaned my room. But all you did was put away my clothes. 对呀,若你有把我房间打扫干净就行。但是你做的就只是把我的衣服收起来。

Sarah: Give me a break! That took hours. I can't miss this episode! 饶了我吧!那已经花了好几小时。我不能错过这一集啦!

Tommy: There will be reruns. Billy and Rick are coming over with their Star Trek figures. 会有回放的。比利和瑞克会打扮成《星舰迷航记》里的造型过来。

Sarah: You're all freaks. Star Trek has more reruns than Buffy does! 你们全都是怪胎。《星舰迷航记》的回放比《魔法奇兵》还多!

Tommy: Too late. We already planned a Star Trek night. 太迟了。我们已经计划好《星舰迷航记》之夜了。

Sarah: Star Trek is for dorks. Do you want to be a dork all your life?《星舰迷航记》是给呆瓜看的。你这辈子都要当呆瓜吗?

Tommy: It's better than a show about a stupid girl who fights vampires. 这总比一个蠢女孩打吸血鬼的节目好。

Sarah: I'll get you for this, Tommy. I will. 我会报仇的,汤米。我会的。

Tommy: Yeah, sick a vampire on me, huh? Watch it on the net. You can download it. 是喔,叫一个吸血鬼来攻击我吗?去网络上看嘛。你可以下载啊。

Sarah: Then I have to wait. Everyone will know what happened before me! 那我还要等。大家都会比我早知道发生什么事了!