纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 70 课: My agent's no help, either. 我的业务员一点忙也没帮上

Lucy: High? It's ridiculous. I pay sixty thousand for mine, and it covers everything! 多?这太夸张了。我缴六万元的保费,而全部保障都有了!

Fiona: Even if you need to have an operation? 即使需要动手术?

Lucy: Yes, everything is covered--one hundred percent. 没错,每一样都保了——百分之百涵盖。

Fiona: But your husband? 那你老公?

Lucy: The sixty thousand is for both of us. 六万元是我们两个的保费。

Fiona: So, when he broke his leg last year... 那么,当他去年跌断腿时……

Lucy: ...they reimbursed us one week after we sent the receipts in. ……我们将收据送出去一星期后,他们就理赔了。

Fiona: For the hospital stay and everything? 包含住院费以及所有开销?

Lucy: Yes. They even gave us a set amount because he couldn't work for a while. 是的。由于他那阵子无法工作,他们还给了我们一笔钱。

Fiona: I'm not even sure what our policy covers. I haven't looked at it in ages. 我连我们保了哪些东西都不确定。我好久没去看保单了。

Lucy: Tell me about it. It took me years to figure out ours. 就是说啊。我花了好几年才搞懂我们那份保单。

Fiona: My agent's no help, either. I can't ever seem to get him on the phone. 我的业务员一点忙也没帮上。打电话似乎都联络不到他。

Lucy: For the amount you pay, he should be calling you. 以你付的那一大笔金额来说,他应该要主动打电话给你才对。