纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 1 课: Want me to make you a plate?想要我帮你装一盘吗?

Taylor: OK, this chicken breast is yours, and the beautiful steak is mine. 好的,这是你的鸡胸肉,这份漂亮的牛排是我的。

Yi-jun: Oh-my-God, did you just see that? Gimi almost kissed Holly! 喔,天啊,你刚看到了吗?吉米差点要亲荷莉了!

Taylor: Big whoop. It's bound to happen sooner or later. Pass me that sauce, would you? 真是大惊小怪。这注定迟早会发生的事。把酱料递给我,好吗?

Yi-jun: Here. What do you mean? Could you flip mine now? I don't like mine overcooked. 拿去。你的意思是什么?现在可以帮我那块肉翻个面吗?我不喜欢烤太熟的。

Taylor: Sure. Well, Gimi told me the other day that he liked Holly. 好。呃,吉米上次跟我说他喜欢荷莉。

Yi-jun: [Excited] This is too good to be true. Our best friends-dating! (兴奋)这消息真是好到让人难以置信。我们最好的朋友们——在谈恋爱!

Taylor: Hand me a couple of paper plates, Yi-jun. I'll serve up this meat. 递给我几个纸盘,怡君。我要把肉端出去啦。

Yi-jun: Want me to make you a plate? There's pasta salad. 想要我帮你装一盘吗?有意大利面色拉。

Taylor: Please. And a couple of slices of bread for my steak sandwich. 麻烦你了。还有我要做牛排三明治,帮我拿几片面包。

Yi-jun: You know, I think Gimi's liked Holly for a while. [taking a bite] Mmmh. This is perfect. 我想吉米喜欢荷莉好一阵子了。(吃一口)嗯。太完美了。

Taylor: What can I say? You've heard of the Lord of the Dance? Well, I'm the “Lord of the Grill.” 我能怎么说?你听过 ‘舞王’吗?那,我就是 ‘烤王’。

Yi-jun: Uh-huh, anyway...last year, I sent him some pictures of the two of us. Since then, he always asks about her when he calls. 嗯哼,随便……去年,我寄一些我跟荷莉两人的照片给他。从此,他打电话给我都会问起她。

Taylor: I'm going to go mess with them a bit. Watch this. [Yi-jun giggles] 我要去闹闹他们了。看着吧。(怡君笑)